Data Explorer is a free open-source interactive data-visualization tool for everyone.
- Import your data from CSV (Comma-Separated Values) files.
- Automatically detect data types and semantic types of your data.
- Transform your data using various data transformations during the import process.
- Visualize your data by assigning data attributes to location, size, color, and shape.
- Add labels, images, and hyperlinks to your data points.
- Drag and drop columns on to the view surface to automatically visualize data.
- Navigate through your data using the interactive navigation tree.
- Pan and zoom to areas of interest using your mouse or keyboard.
- Filter your data using user-friendly interactive filters.
- Add filters with ease by using the navigation tree.
- Select data of interest to copy and paste into other applications.
- Copy and paste images of your visualizations into other applications.
- Save your data exploration projects to be viewed later or shared with others.
Download Data Explorer Today!